Saturday, December 6, 2008

Good times in the swing...(none of these pictures are actually of her in the swing)

Little Miss Molly has become quite fond of her reflection in the mirror on the mobile of her swing. She sees herself and just starts smiling and "talking". She gets very excited and kicks her cute little (very chubby) legs and flails her arms. It's the cutest thing. It's fun to watch her become more aware and perceptive of the things around her. Yesterday she was eating and I sat her up to have a burp...so she could have a burp, not me. She began to stare at a water bottle I had sitting next to me and gave it the biggest smile! She then spotted the wooden "police" bear on one of the shelves about 6 feet away. She gave him a big smile too! She smiles with her whole face and some times with her whole body, it seems. She also likes to smile at the ceiling fans, the couch and the walls! It's pretty funny. She is also making new sounds and some pretty funny faces. I think her favorite spot so far is the changing table. She just lights up when we lay her down. I think she is getting close to having a laugh, too. I can't wait...
I'm so happy to have her, my little Molly B.

Thanks to our guests for visiting us last weekend and bringing the great food! I'm glad you were able to come and share some time with Sarah, Molly and I!

Another first for Molly happened last weekend. She got to wear her first pair of jeans for the family photo shoot Mike and Randi set up for us. Molly was not feeling too well, so it was a rough day, but it was a beautiful day out and I'm thankful they did that for us! (Thanks to all the family for helping us that day.) She almost did not get to wear her jeans though, because we could hardly get them over her legs (even though they are sized for a 6 month old).

I have a bunch of pictures and videos from the camera on my cell phone. I hope to get a memory card for it soon so I can add them to the blog. Thanks to all of you who have been visiting the blog and for all of the compliments!







1 comment:

E said...

she's SO pretty.
Um, Did Andres REALLY scare her the day we all had our pictures done at the Beach Park? He says he did, and that's why she was crying so much... he swears it was him, that she got scared when he said hello to her and she started wailing, and was unhappy the rest of the time.
D'OH.
Ivy is gonna have to convince her cousin that her daddy/Uncle Dre is really not scary at all. LOL