Sunday, January 11, 2009

For shots and giggles...

Once again, I'm way behind in updating this blog. We have SO MANY pictures now. Sarah is on her 4Th photo album and Molly is 4 months old today. She is changing quickly and is more beautiful than ever. Her facial expressions are so funny. She is very curious and loves to sit and look at everything around her. I wish I could read her mind. It's crazy how this little person came into our lives and we instantly fell in love with her. I am so proud to be her Dad and fall more in love with her everyday. Whenever we go anywhere I want everyone to see her. If she's not with me, I am more than happy to show off all of the pictures I have on my camera phone. People are probably sick of it, but I'm OK with being "that guy". Everyday with Molly is better than the last. She is smiling and giggling and just a great baby all around. She had her second set of shots on Friday. I take her to the doctor because Sarah works on Fridays. She did very well. She did not cry at all when they gave her the shot in her right leg, but she was REALLY unhappy when they gave her the shot in her left leg. She cried and screamed so hard that the sound stopped coming out of her. It did not last very long though. She was back to smiling in no time... She's the best!

Here's some pictures of her adventures...






















More to come later... of course!

No comments: