Sunday, July 20, 2008

Why do they call it chair rail?

Mark and Kelly came by and did a phenomenal job on the chair rail. Mark was also kind enough to put up the blinds in the baby's room and the office... and the last two windows in the living room! Thanks!! It would have taken me about 5 hours and it took him about 30 minutes.

The room is almost complete. The furniture has arrived to the store, but we need to get the new carpet installed. Soooo now we wait forw that... It will be 3-5 weeks. :( I'm pretty much finished painting. There are some touch-ups to do, but we shall see if I actually do'em.

Shopping at Fry's tonight:

Customer service lady: When are you due?

Sarah: Sept. 27th.

Customer service lady: Ooooh. You still have a little while to go. You don't look like you have that long to go.

Sara: :) (thought buble: biotch)

The baby is kicking and/or punching and moving all over in the belly. She usually stops when I put my hand on the belly to feel the movement(of the baby, not the bowels).

Here are some updated pictures of the room and the belly!






4 comments:

Ms. M said...

Tara and Julie want to know if you are positive that there is only one baby in there. :P

Looks bright and cheery in there. I think you may want to look in to some longer drapes though. Sorry...."Designer" got the best of me.

About Sean Buvala said...

It's a chair rail beecuzz it keeps the top of chairs from beating the crap out of the walls. Not really as useful as it decorative nowadays. Cute room. Cute pics

Mrs. Buv said...

I love that cute belly!! Screw the lady at Fry's...she's dumb anyway :)

Randi

p.s. I'm soooo happy to hear that my favorite Buvala Boy isn't the only Buvala Boy that has difficulty completing projects quickly...or at all :) ie: Q- How many holes in your closet door does it take to install a simple hook/latch to keep Remi outa that closet? A- Just write the check next time instead of having to repair/replace the entire door. LOL...I love that brother of yours. :)

Tilleea said...

Your nursery is beautiful! And I love your pregnant belly!