Saturday, September 13, 2008

Thanks everyone!

Hi- Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for coming to visit and being there for us. Sarah and baby are doing well. Sarah is tired and pretty sore, but she's happy. I'm very proud of Sarah and her efforts with feeding and all that good stuff! We are thankful to have been blessed with a beautiful baby girl. Holy crap she's a beautiful girl and I'm very happy with her. Her chubby cheeks and legs are beautiful. Even her hairy little ears are beautiful. I love her little squeaks and noises and the facial expressions she makes. Randi said I was going to be "so gay" for her. She was right! :) Here are a few pictures of baby and family. I will add some more later. I apologize to everyone I did not include, but I'll later. I just wanted to add some while I was home for a bit. I have to go clean house now! :)

1 comment:

About Sean Buvala said...

Ahh, you sweet things. All of ya.