Sunday, December 21, 2008

Chanukah (there are too many spellings of this word)

We celebrated Chanukuh (I'm probably spelling it wrong.) today at Nana's with Great Grandma and Grandpa Chester. (I believe Great Grandma likes to be called "Grammy".) Molly was a bit crabby at first and SCREAMED her head off. She went to sleep for a while and when she woke up from her nap she was better. She had a bottle and posed for some pictures. We had a great time and took some pictures of the four generations of girls while we had them together. Thanks for taking the time to visit the blog! (These pictures are not in the order I wanted, but oh well! Start from the bottom!)

Happy Chrismakuh!

















3 comments:

E said...

OMG LOOOOOOVE.
The onsie and bib are hilarious!

I made Latkes last night. They were so good they made it into my blog. I was unleashing my inner Jew. LOL

Tilleea said...

That is one BIG beautiful smile! Hope you have a great holiday. Hey maybe we'll see each other one of these days.

About Sean Buvala said...

Digging the Reindeer Menorah Bib. Too much cuteness.