Monday, January 4, 2010

Haalowww

Well I have not written for quite some time, but I have been meaning to. My Mom reminded me last night that I should write something to finish out the blog for Molly's first year. Since I just had surgery and have to sit at home, I guess I have nothing but time and no excuse!

Molly will be 16 months old on the 11th. It is soooo hard to believe. Time is just flying by... She is so big and beautiful and learing so much these days. She loves to play with my cell phone whenever she can. She picks it up and puts it to her ear and says, "Haalowww", or she opens the phone (it's a flip phone) and starts acting like she is typing. She has called and texted many people over the past few weeks. She will use practically anyting as a phone,but prefers my cell phone.

She is also walking and running around everywhere. She loves to go outside and run in the grass or out to the front of the house to run down the street. She laughs and talks (in her own baby language) the whole time. She is a very busy kid! She tests us often to see what she can get away with, like opening the pantry doors and stuff like that. She goes up to the handle and then stops to look at us with a little grin. She's cute and she knows how to use it! She is a very good baby and usually listens when we tell her "no".

Molly still loves books and loves to give them to us to read to her. She usually does not let us get through 1 before she is handing us another. She also LOVES to dance. Dancing seems to come naturally to Molly and is usually instantaneous when she hears music. She has a variety of moves which are all equally cute! (I believe she gets the dancing skills from me.)

Molly is the best baby anyone could be blessed with. She is beautiful and smart and has the best personality. You make us so proud Molly!

I love you Molly.




1 comment:

E said...

Oh I SO needed the laugh that video gave me!!!
So cute.