Sunday, March 22, 2009

My kid rocks!

I am soooo behind on the blog. Molly got her first exercauser (or however that is spelled) and LOVES it. She loves it so much she spit up on it during her first use! She also got a high chair and has started eating rice cereal and as of today, carrots! She seems to like eating both items with her fingers as a "chaser". It's pretty cute. She is developing quite a personality and some say she must be my kid because of how crazy she gets. She smiles A LOT and likes to talk and play. She sleeps on her stomach, but often flips on her back to hang out and have conversations with her mobile and crib and who knows what else. When we go in her room to flip her back to her stomach at 3 or 4 AM, she gets very excited and starts smiling, laughing and slapping her belly. She is so much fun and we love her SO much. We have so many pictures and I wish I could post them all, along with the videos. But I can't, so here are a few pictures and a video or two if I can get them to upload! Nope... videos later I guess.. Enjoy!





























2 comments:

E said...

SO CUTE.
I have boxes of cereal for Molly, btw.

About Sean Buvala said...

Oh, picture number two is "baking a cake, mom"

Oy.