Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Too fast...

Well it seems like it has been forever since my last blog. I just have not made time to write. I know I should, but I have just been tired and lazy I guess. Anyway, Molly is growing SO fast! She has two teeth now (on the bottom) and has one coming in on top and is eating lots of good baby food prepared by her Mommy. Molly is getting so big and CUTE. She has a great personality and seems to love pretty much everyone. She started crawling and is already trying to get into everything. We really have to watch her. She is still sleeping well, but this teething stuff has been a slight disruption for her. That's alright though, she is still the best baby girl ever. She is also now pulling herself up to her knees in the crib and sometimes up to her feet. I saw that for the first time and was excited, but kind of sad all at the same time. I want her to learn and grow and all that stuff, but I also want her to stay a baby forever.
I love her so much. I love walking into her room in the morning and watching her smile and bounce up and down in her crib when she sees me. Her smile is the best thing in the world. I could be in the worst mood or super tired, but when she smiles at me nothing else matters. When she sleeps at night, she's the cutest. When she is awake, she's the cutest... It does not really matter what she is doing, I guess.

Aaaand, all her new little sounds and faces she makes are very entertaining! I just can't get enough of her! I am so lucky to have such a beautiful baby and an awesome wife to share her with. I love you Molly and Sarah!

Sarah started her own blog so check it out... www.buvsfam.blogspot.com

Here are some random pics (not in any particular order). :)















1 comment:

E said...

Aw, this entry made me tear up because I so know how you feel.