Monday, May 19, 2008

She's got LEGS! (to be read like ZZ Top sings it)

Today, 5/19/08, we had another ultra sound. We are at 21 weeks and she is still a she! We still have not decided on a name, but we are close. No, Mandy, it is not going to be Mandy (or anything close to that). :)
She was not nearly as active as she was last time, but livened up a little bit towards the end and had the ultra sound tech giggling.

Here are a few pictures from today's show!! (If you click on the pictures it will enlarge them for easier viewing. I didn't know that at first. Duh!)

Enjoy!




5 comments:

About Sean Buvala said...

You will love having daughters. Take a deep cleansing breath. You write funny or funnily or with humor or all dat and a bag of chips.

BUVS said...

Funny or funnily like haha? Do I amuse you? :) Thanks.

Mrs. Buv said...

Is funnily a word? I like it...and having a girl will be fun!! Until she turns 13!! Ugh...I hope I have all boys!!

Ms. M said...

As long as there's an "M" in the beginning and a "Y" at the end......it's close enough. her nickname is going to be Mandy. That you can count on :P

E said...

I LOVE her. She's CUTE. and YES I can tell that she is cute from her US, I have seen enough to know.
I can't wait for Ivy's Buddy/Cousin to arrive!
I LOVE having daughters. I think you will too. :) (I mean you'll love having A daughter...not trying to imply that you will or should have more daughters. LOL