Wednesday, May 7, 2008

WHOA!!

Tonight Sarah and I had a guest! Aaron Kappy was here and he was nice enough to bring us some health food! ;) Thanks Aaron. Unfortunately he had to deal with our crazy dogs before we could get to the food. Fortunately his allergies were not too bad like last time! It's was nice to have you here again... Anyway, I was showing him the pictures we have on CD from the ultra sound and came across one that kind of freaks me out. I thought maybe it was just me, but he confirmed my feelings with his own... Most of the pictures are cute and make people say wow and awwwww and stuff like that.

My Mother mentioned that the pics were 4D and I told her they were 3D. I just noticed the picture shows 4D... hmmm, sorry Ma.

This 3D photo is the one...

Does anyone see boy parts in there? :)

No comments: